Who are we looking for?
Newsmatics is looking for a part-time, remote graphic designer with experience designing brand guides, one-pagers, social media posts (including Instagram Reels and Stories), and email newsletter templates. You will be provided with the text copy. Experience with Canva or a similar program/app required.
The position is fully remote, so you can be located anywhere within the states of Florida or Maryland, but must be fluent in English. Hours are flexible. Looking for someone available to start in late August or early September to prepare for a Fall 2023 relaunch of the social media accounts for Newsmatics and the brands underneath Newsmatics’ umbrella–EIN Presswire, Perspectify, and Affinity Group Publishing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Brand guide design
- One-pager design
- Ongoing social media post graphics (including Reels and Stories)
- Email newsletter template design
- Fluency in the English language with excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Experience designing brand guides and one-pagers
- Experience with and subscription to Canva or similar design programs, such as Adobe Creative Cloud products including InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience designing graphics for social media and editing Reels and Stories
- Independence, creativity, and attention to detail
What can we offer to you?
- Part-time, contract position
- An opportunity to work on innovative projects for a U.S.-based company
- Fully remote working environment
- Continuous opportunities for career growth
To apply for this position
Please send resumes, portfolio/work samples, hourly or project-based flat rate, and number of hours/week you’re available to work to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!