Who we're looking for
- If you have experience with Vue.js (and ideally with Nuxt.js) and you have experience with connecting the front-end and back-end using the REST API, then you are definitely the person we are looking for. You will work on SPA, which includes both applications targeted at our customers and internal applications.
- To facilitate/enable excellent development, you should have a well-set up development environment. Lint and unit tests are a matter of course, but since we are looking for someone who relies on good code, this will be nothing new for you.
- Overall, useful knowledge include: ES6 +, webpack, eslint, Vue.js, Nuxt.js, REST API, unit tests, SCSS, stylelint, GIT.
- As this is a transnational project, at least basic communication in English should not be a problem for you.
How do we work
- We all work 100% remotely, but meet at least once a week for a regular call. We are in daily contact via Slack.
- We develop software in an agile way in 2 weeks sprints. We do code reviews and try to share our know-how and develop professionally.
What do we offer
- Full time contract
- Cooperation on a major transnational news service project
- International team composed of enthusiastic specialists who can really showcase their skills on projects
- Open, friendly environment
- Paid leave
To apply for this position
Please send your CV and a bit about yourself to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!