Who are we looking for?
Newsmatics is searching for qualified candidates to work full time helping customers via email and phone answering their questions related to the EIN Presswire press release distribution services. The candidate will also contact existing customers to review their experience and help them renew their packages.
In addition qualified candidates will have a pleasant demeanor, professional attitude and an ability to focus on the process of calling. Qualified candidates will be fluent English speakers with confidence and a professional sounding voice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Systematically follow up with new accounts and customers
- Assist customers with navigating EINPresswire.com
- Answer press release distribution related inquiries via phone and email
- Follow up with free trial users and convert them into paying customers
- Work alongside the Editorial team to review customer press releases
- Direct escalated issues to management as needed
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal departments
- Continuously improve on understanding customer needs and address general and account-specific customer inquiries
- Meet and exceed performance goals
- Participate in weekly sales & customer support training
- 2+ years in an online customer service role, helping customers via email, online chat, and/or phone
- 2+ years experience using customer service software
- Familiar with a fast-paced environment
- Experience using online communication tools i.e. Slack, Skype
- Remote work experience is required
- E-commerce, Sales and Marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to goals and help define additional goals with critical feedback
- Resilience needed to efficiently manage a steady stream of outbound/inbound customer calls, emails and projects
- Ability to adapt communication style to a wide variety of personalities and situations - think on your toes
- Technical savvy to multi-task and navigate through multiple applications with speed and accuracy
- Timeliness and reliability, as it is imperative you are at work on time and adhere to your schedule each day
- You will be responsible to have or acquire fast internet capable of supporting video conferencing. The contract you agree to with your internet provider is your own responsibility
- A secure home office free from background noise or other distractions with access to a webcam for internal calls
What can we offer to you?
- Competitive salary
- Paid training and onboarding
- Access to cloud based CRM, emails and telecom software for tracking and calling customers
- Recorded calls from our knowledge base for training and reference
- On-line training sessions
- Growth potential within the company. Strong candidates can move up quickly adding more hours, responsibilities and access commission
- Full time contract
- Cooperation on a major transnational news service project
- International team composed of enthusiastic specialists who can really shine on projects
- Open, friendly environment
- Paid leave
To apply for this position
Please send your CV and a bit about yourself to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!