Who are we looking for?
EIN Presswire is searching for motivated candidates. Qualified candidates will have a pleasant demeanor, professional attitude and an ability to focus on the process of calling to leads at an acceptable call rate. Qualified candidates will be English speakers with confidence and a professional sounding voice.
Role & responsibilities
- The job is to help clients navigate EIN Presswire, follow up on the first release, and be there as a contact
- Deliver extraordinary service on outbound courtesy calls. Courtesy calls are short calls to provide sales leads we have identified with a follow up call based on scripted material. These calls are NOT sales calls
- Meet and exceed performance goals
- Proven success in a customer service and consultative customer support environment
- Resilience needed to efficiently manage a steady stream of outbound customer calls and emails
- Ability to adapt communication style to a wide variety of personalities and situations
- Technical savvy to multi-task and navigate through multiple applications with speed and accuracy
- Timeliness and reliability, as it is imperative you are at work on time and adhere to your schedule each day
- You will be responsible for acquiring the internet. The contract you agree to with your internet provider is your own responsibility
- A secure home office free from background noise or other distractions
What can we offer to you?
- Access to cloud based CRM (Hubspot), emails and telecom software for tracking and calling leads
- Scripts to use for calling
- Recorded calls from our knowledge base for training and reference
- On-line training sessions
- Full time contract
- Cooperation on a major transnational news service project
- International team composed of enthusiastic specialists who can really shine on projects
- Open, friendly environment
- Paid leave
To apply for this position
Please send your CV and a bit about yourself to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!